Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 3, 5 June, 2012

Junie B. Jones! Yay! I got him to read a chapter from Junie B. Jones for read aloud time! It was easy and fun. Lots of laughing over the funny way she says things. I don't know why he didn't want to read more. It's just not what makes him 'tick'. Oh well. We will finish the book (and continue browsing the wildlife of North America). A reader will develop eventually.

We also worked on a couple First Language Lessons. It's stuff he already knows, but not completely. Hard to push through, but he's a fairly good sport. I figure it doesn't hurt to be thorough with this fundamental stuff. Once he knows it, he'll know it forever.

Mom stopped by and they worked on violin. He's trying to get Happy Birthday ready for Di's bday on Friday. It's coming.

We tried to read more Wildlife after lunch, but I kept falling asleep. Oops. So that was that!

No comments:

Post a Comment